Also included in
- Introduce sentence structure to your students with this sentence structure teaching bundle. This bundle includes a PDF file with student materials, a mini flip book, and an editable PowerPoint presentation. This resource includes:- a 42 slide, editable, animated, color-coded PowerPoint- a 42 page, s$10.00$20.00Save $10.00
- Teaching Sentence Structure: Teach your students all about sentence structure with this traditional print and digital Google Sentence Structure teaching unit. This unit looks at simple sentences, compound sentences, complex sentences, and compound-complex sentences. This unit includes direct instruc$9.00$15.00Save $6.00
- This grammar bundle has more than enough grammar lessons, resources, activities, and quizzes for the entire school year! With more than 400 EDITABLE PowerPoint slides and more than 300 pages of grammar teaching materials, this bundle will help you improve your students' grammar.This grammar bundle i$114.99$226.40Save $111.41
- This mega grammar bundle for secondary ELA is a traditional print-only resource for in-person instruction, and it has more than enough grammar lessons, resources, activities, and quizzes for the entire school year! With more than 400 EDITABLE PowerPoint slides and more than 300 pages of grammar teac$85.00$144.23Save $59.23
This sentence structure teaching unit includes materials for direct instruction, student practice, and assessment. In this unit, students will learn about the four types of sentence stricture: simple sentences, compound sentences, complex sentences, and compound-complex sentences.
This lesson plan includes:
- a 42 slide, editable, animated, color-coded PowerPoint
- a 42 page, secured PDF file with worksheets, tests, and more
- a diagnostic pre test
- multiple worksheets
- a hands-on classroom activity
- a final test
- answer keys
The PowerPoint breaks sentence structure down to the basics, which makes it easier for students to grasp. First students learn about subjects and predicates because this is the basis for understanding sentence structure. Then, they learn about the difference between independent and dependent clauses. Finally, the PowerPoint teaches each sentence structure type, with detailed examples. Before you know it, your students will master this concept and be able to write amazing compound-complex sentences.
This lesson is included in a bundle!
Looking for resources for the ENTIRE year?
Useful ELA Lessons That Might Interest You:
The PDF comes as a secured file.