1. Class Set of Mini Posters (8.5 x 11) about Interrogative, Declarative, Imperative, and Exclamatory Sentences. Posters describe each type, show ending punctuation marks, and give an example sentence.
2. Sentence Type Song - I wrote this catchy song to the tune of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." My fifth graders love it.
3. Sentence Game - Quick and fun reinforcement of sentence types for whole class or small group instruction. Students hold up cards that match the sentence type that the teacher reads aloud.
4. Worksheets for additional practice. Some work well for learning stations too.
5. Sentence Type Quiz
6. Worksheets and Quiz come with answer keys.
Clip Art by: My Cute Graphics