Also included in
- Writing complete sentences can be such a tricky skill! This writing sentences bundle will help your students identify complete sentences, sentence fragments, and run on sentences through hands on activities and lots of practice.This bundle can be used all year long! There are three different themes:$8.40$10.50Save $2.10
Do your students need practice differentiating between sentence fragments, run-on sentences, and complete sentences? In these activities designed to improve sentence writing, your students will complete a sorting activity (great for centers or small group work) and learn about what makes a complete sentence.
Your students will practice writing complete sentences and finding and correcting fragments and run-ons with the included practice pages. They will also learn how to create a complete sentence with a subject and a predicate.
This resource would be a great way to assess what your students already know or to give them some practice!
Included In This Resource:
- 24 Sentence Sort Cards (Spring Theme)
- 24 Subject and Predicate Cards for Sentence Building
- 2 Sentence Practice pages
- 2 Passages to Identify and Correct Sentence Fragments and Run-Ons
- 2 Quizzes - use the one you like best!
- Complete Sentence Mini-Checklists
- Sentence Vocabulary Posters
- 2 Build Your Own Sentence Activities
- All Answer Keys
You might also be interested in:
©The Craft of Teaching. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. You may not upload this resource to the internet in any form. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote. email@example.com