Tic-TASK-Toe is a fun twist on a classic that allows students to practice Common Core Skills and play a fun game with a friend at the same time! The focus of this game is: differentiating among sentences, run ons, and fragments.
Here's how Tic-TASK-Toe is played:
1. Players choose a game board and markers (included). There are five different game boards included for variety. That makes 45 tasks in all!
2. The tasks are in the grid of the game board.
3. After deciding who will go first, players take turns reading and announcing the correct answer for a task.
4. If the answer is correct, (Players may be challenged - directions in download) an answer card is placed on top, along with an X or O.
5. The first player with 3 in a row wins!
*In addition, all game boards for this topic include informational text about interesting topics. Your students will learn lots of interesting facts as they complete the tasks and play the game!
For more Tic-Task-Toe fun, check out these game sets!
Commonly Confused Words
Spelling, Capitalization, and Punctuation
Parts of Speech
Tic-Task-Toe Bundle! Save 25% - 20 games in all!
~For personal and single classroom use only.~