This pack contains over 200 pages worth of resources to help teach kids to write sentences.
Here you will find interactive, hands-on and differentiated activities to help kids learn how to start writing sentences. Kids can learn and strengthen their understanding on how to write sentences with a range of activities centred around key sentence features such as, capital letters, full stops, spaces between words and writing sentences with meaning.
This pack has a variety of literacy centre activities, student resources to use in all writing sessions, printables, one-on-one conferencing resources and whole class resources and daily practice pages for kids to complete throughout the day.
This is the third, of ten packs, that are extension packs to my Developing Writers resource
Inside the pack you will find:
- basic self-editing pencils
- jumbled words to form a sentence
- ‘Follow the sentence' practice strips
- ‘Trace the capital letter and full stop’ practice strips
- ‘Trace the sentence’ practice strips
- ‘Trace the sentence and have a go yourself’ practice strips
- ‘Fill in the capital letter and full stop’ practice strips
- ‘Trace the sentence and fill in the full stop’ practice strips
- ‘Write sentences from left to right' strips
- Finger spacing student resource
- ‘Trace, cut and build sentence’ printable pages
- ‘Trace, build and write sentence’ printable pages
- ‘Trace, write and color the words’ printable pages
- 30 daily practice pages to reinforce learning
Visit my blog to keep in touch with all these resources in action!