This pack contains over 200 pages worth of resources to help teach little ones how to write sentences.
Here you will find interactive, hands-on and differentiated activities to help kids learn how to start writing sentences. Kids can learn and strengthen their understanding on how to write sentences with a range of activities centred around key sentence features such as, capital letters, full stops, spaces between words and writing sentences with meaning.
This pack has a variety of literacy centre activities, student resources to use in all writing sessions, printables, one-on-one conferencing resources and whole class resources and daily practice pages for kids to complete throughout the day.
This is the third pack in a pack of 10 that are extension packs to my Developing Writers resource
. You do not need to download any other resource to use this sentences pack well and properly, it doesn’t require you to already have the Developing Writers pack
. You can use this as is to help support kids to write sentences.
Inside the pack you will find:
- basic self-editing pencils
- jumbled words to form a sentence
- ‘Follow the sentence' practice strips
- ‘Trace the capital letter and full stop’ practice strips
- ‘Trace the sentence’ practice strips
- ‘Trace the sentence and have a go yourself’ practice strips
- ‘Fill in the capital letter and full stop’ practice strips
- ‘Trace the sentence and fill in the full stop’ practice strips
- ‘Write sentences from left to right' strips
- Finger spacing student resource
- ‘Trace, cut and build sentence’ printable pages
- ‘Trace, build and write sentence’ printable pages
- ‘Trace, write and color the words’ printable pages
- 30 daily practice pages to reinforce learning
Visit my blog to keep in touch with all these resources in action!