This pack contains over 200 pages worth of resources to help teach kids to write sentences.
Here you will find interactive, hands-on and differentiated activities to help kids learn how to start writing sentences. Kids can learn and strengthen their understanding on how to write sentences with a range of activities centred around key sentence features such as, capital letters, full stops, spaces between words and writing sentences with meaning.
This pack has a variety of literacy centre activities, student resources to use in all writing sessions, printables, one-on-one conferencing resources and whole class resources and daily practice pages for kids to complete throughout the day.
This is one of the 10 extension packs to the Developing Writers resource
Inside the pack you will find:
- basic self-editing pencils
- jumbled words to form a sentence
- ‘Follow the sentence' practice strips
- ‘Trace the capital letter and full stop’ practice strips
- ‘Trace the sentence’ practice strips
- ‘Trace the sentence and have a go yourself’ practice strips
- ‘Fill in the capital letter and full stop’ practice strips
- ‘Trace the sentence and fill in the full stop’ practice strips
- ‘Write sentences from left to right' strips
- Finger spacing student resource
- ‘Trace, cut and build sentence’ printable pages
- ‘Trace, build and write sentence’ printable pages
- ‘Trace, write and color the words’ printable pages
- 30 daily practice pages to reinforce learning
**SAVE BIG with the Developing Writers Mega Bundle - click to view here**
The Developing Writers Mega Bundle has a years worth (plus more) of writing activities connected to each writing development stage detailed in this resource. From pre-writing to phonics, fluency to details, handwriting to vocabulary, all 10 packs include countless printables, parent hand-outs, literacy centre ideas, activities and much more.
Visit my blog to keep in touch with all these resources in action!