“Sentences Roll-and-Write” is a sentence writing activity that gives students lots of opportunities to practice writing a variety of sentence types. Students use a die (or dot cube) to roll a number. Their number corresponds to a type of sentence they must write – declarative, interrogative, imperative, exclamatory, compound or complex.
Revised and expanded with many more printables and variations.
Included in this product:
• 3-Page Teaching Suggestions Guide
• Individual Sentences Practice Pages
• 6 Sentence Types Practice Pages
• 4 Sentence Types Practice Pages
• Directions Only Page
• Types of Sentences Wall Chart
• Individual Sentence Types Wall Charts
• Conjunctions List
• Scoring Guide Wall Chart
• Student Work Display Sign
• Types of Sentences Foldable
• Types of Sentences Task Cards
Students can write sentences using spelling words, vocabulary words or unit vocabulary words with science, social studies and/or math. This activity can also be completed individually or with a partner. You will need to supply your students with a die or dot cube to complete this activity. All pages are in black-and-white so you can just print-and-write!
Happy Teaching ~ The Reflective Educator