This Sentences Bundle contains three PDF products bundled into a zip file and includes Subject and Predicate, Types of Sentences, and Simple, Compound, and Complex Sentences. This bundled file is most appropriate for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade.
Please find the individual products here:
SUBJECT AND PREDICATE
TYPES OF SENTENCES
SIMPLE, COMPOUND, AND COMPLEX SENTENCES
Subject and Predicate:
Parts of a Sentence - These Subject and Predicate Task Cards are Common Core aligned for 2nd-4th grade. The product includes 36 subject and predicate task cards, 4 instructional pages with explanations and examples of simple subjects, complete subjects, simple predicates, and complete predicates. 24 task cards are multiple choice and 12 task cards ask the student to write an answer. A subject and predicate answer sheet and answer key are also included.
Types of Sentences:
Types of sentences can be a tricky concept for children, and this types of sentences product is Common Core aligned for 1st-3rd grade and includes 3 sentence type informational sheets, 36 task cards, answer sheets, and answer keys. In addition to identifying the type of sentence, students are ALSO required to determine the correct end mark (punctuation) on each card, as that is one way to identify different types or kinds of sentences.
Simple, Compound and Complex Sentences:
Simple, Compound, and Complex Sentences are the focus for this Common Core aligned product for 2nd-5th grade (this product extends beyond 2nd grade common core, but could be a solid introduction to simple, compound, and complex sentences for second grade students). This file contains 4 instructional pages for student reference, 36 task cards with varying question types (all multiple choice), an answer sheet, and an answer key. Please see the preview and thumbnails for additional information.
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.