Writing and recognizing well developed sentences is a skill that all students need to become good writers!
This ready-to-use unit includes:
• A creative demonstration of what a sentence needs such as capitals, punctuation and details;
• Detailed suggestions of how to use the booklet;
• Comprehensive work sheets to practice creating and recognizing sentences;
• Detailed instructions and worksheets on how to create complex sentences;
• A test; and
• Answer sheets for all the worksheets and the test.
Other related Grammar units on Laurie’s Classroom:
Alphabetical Order - Activities, Review, Test, Answer Sheets
Margins and Spacing - Activity Sheets, Test, Answers
Capitals - When do I use Capitals? Activities, Test
PUNCTUATION: Statement, Question, Exclamation and Command Sentences
COMMA: How to Use in a Listing (Series) Sentence, Date, and Address
NOUNS: fun with common and proper nouns
ADJECTIVE: Learn How to Write Descriptive Sentences Using Adjectives!
VERB: Learn how to add an action to your sentence!
ADVERB: Learn how to add when, where and how adverbs to sentences!
Endings: plurals, past-tense, comparing, irregular plurals, contractions
OR all the units in a bundle at 30% off the total cost
GRAMMAR and WRITING RULES BUNDLE
A daily activity to reinforce the grammar lessons
GRAMMAR SEARCH: A Fun Interactive Game