Save hours writing report card comments by using these polished, pre-written sentences for grades K-6. These 14 pages of editable comments for report cards cover social skills, personal responsibility, and academics for students at grade level, below grade level, and above grade level.
MY BEST SELLING ITEM!
• Comments include strengths, areas needing improvement, recommendations for
how to improve, and what the teacher will do to help.
• Statements that parents could misunderstand (“Jenny is working on her reading
comprehension”) are avoided in favor of clear, unambiguous language (“Jenny
receives extra help to improve her reading comprehension”).
• Language that some parents might not know, such as “decoding,” “inferring,” and
“math facts,” are defined within the comments.
Sample sentences (“X” represents the student’s name)
• In math, X has benefited from extra practice in a small math group and one-on-
one with the teacher.
• While reading, X should remember to predict, ask questions, visualize, and make
connections to personal experience.
• X socializes easily with peers; however, he/she needs to avoid doing so when
he/she should be working.
Click PREVIEW above to glimpse all of the pre-written sentences you'll receive.
Want to REALLY save time? Download the Magic Comment Machine
from TeachersPayTeachers. Just paste in pre-written sentences for each student, or type your own. Let the Magic Comment Machine
do the rest!
• It strings the sentences together to form a complete comment for every student.
• It automatically replaces “X” with the student’s name throughout the comment.
• It magically replaces he/she, him/her, and his/her with the right pronoun, depending
on whether the student is a boy or girl.
• It requires no previous experience with Excel.
• You then simply copy the finished comments into your report cards!
• Click ★ here
★ to download it!