This therapeutic story for children struggling with separation anxiety and school refusal will help open the conversation about anxiety and coping skills.
The sweet story is about a puppy named Sam, who is anxious about starting school. Through reassurance and love, Sam's parents share their feelings and methods of coping with emotions.
This product includes the following:
1. Therapeutic Rhyming Story with cute graphics.
2. Twenty question task cards to be used as discussion prompts following the story.
3. A scripted letter for any identified support to fill out for later use as a transitional object.
4. A scripted letter for the student to fill out or draw on for themselves to encourage feeling expression.
5. A note to list or draw specific worries.
6. A paw print (see preview) to fill in or draw specific supports, self-talk, memories, happy places, and coping skills to implement when feeling worried. May also be used as a transitional object.
For a personalized version with same gender parents or specific character names, following your purchase email me at email@example.com
For additional products that address anxiety and worries, save 20% on the Anxiety and Depression BUNDLE.
Copyright © Mental Fills. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.