This set of 32 cards is perfect to review different Separation Techniques. Includes a Summary Table for students to complete after they have sorted the cards. Great as a warm-up or bell ringer activity.
- Evaporation & Crystallization
- Fractional Distillation
- Separating with magnets
You might also be interested in:
- Separation Techniques Scribble Notes
- Chemical Analysis Card Sort
- Endothermic & Exothermic Reactions Stations
- Chemical Reactions Stations
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login).
* Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
* Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
* Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
Thank you for your support!