Todd Beamer was a hero on Flight 93 on September 11, 2001. This lesson bundle teaches what it means to be a hero, a good citizen, to have bravery, and to make sacrifice. It combines 9/11 social studies content with reading skills (context clues & main idea and details).
This lesson bundle includes:
- PowerPoint on Todd Beamer & September 11th
- Video: 50-second context clue, ideas, and details video
- Video: 50-second first responder overview video
- Additional YouTube video
- 6 Reading Skills Task Cards with Social Studies content
- Quick write with writing stems, vocabulary, and guiding questions
- 2 days of lesson plans in editable Word document
Copyright 2016 TeamTom Education
All rights reserved.
Sharing or redistribution is not allowed without the purchase of additional licensing.