Todd Beamer was a hero on Flight 93 on September 11, 2001. This lesson bundle teaches what it means to be a hero, a good citizen, to have bravery, and to make a sacrifice. It combines 9/11 social studies content with reading skills (context clues and main idea and details).
This September 11th lesson bundle includes:
- 3 days of 9/11 lesson plans
- Slideshow on Todd Beamer and September 11th
- Video: 50-second first responder overview video
- Video: Context Clues and Main Ideas
- Additional YouTube video links
- 6 Reading Skills Task Cards with Social Studies content
- Quick write with writing stems, vocabulary, and guiding questions
- Biography Todd Beamer - Fluency Practice
- Biography Todd Beamer - Vocabulary Practice
- Biography Todd Beamer - Comprehension Practice
BONUS as of 9/6/2017
-A New 50-Second Introduction Video
Copyright 2016 TeamTom Education, LLC.
All rights reserved.
Sharing or redistribution is not allowed without the purchase of additional licensing.