Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
September 11th Activities to Honor Patriots Day. This September 11 or 9/11 literacy resource is full of ideas to implement in your classroom. Teach students about our history with this resource. Newly updated!! Now included - bulletin board letters and idea.
This Product Includes:
NEWLY ADDED - BULLETIN BOARD
1. September 11 Information Sheet (Teach Edition)
2. September 11 Information Sheet Close Read (Student Addition)
3. September 11 Vocabulary Cards
4. September 11 Vocabulary Posters
5. September 11 Hidden Picture
6. September 11 Adjectives
7. September 11 Foldable Book
8. September 11 Vocabulary Quiz (with answer key)
9. September 11 Close Read Quiz (with answer key)
10. September 11 Real Life Pictures
11. September 11 Writing Prompt
12. September 11 Craft
Teach your students about September 11 with this mini unit designed to honor the families of those who lost loved ones!! Use this September 11 mini-unit during September or any time during the school year.
The following resources are included in this product:
Vocabulary cards and posters, vocabulary quiz, information sheet, foldable book, craft, printables, writing prompt, pictures
How to teach this lesson:
This mini-unit is fully designed for you to use when teaching about the events of September 11. All of the resources are here for you, so all you have to do is teach!
Resources You May Also Love
Find out more on our blog:
Keywords: September 11, 9/11, Twin Towers, Ground Zero, Patriot Day