September Interactive Read Aloud Lessons Second Grade Printable and Digital
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- Read aloud lessons for the ENTIRE YEAR for SECOND GRADE! Just print and teach! DIGITAL VERSIONS FOR GOOGLE SLIDES TM INCLUDED FOR EACH STORY! Digital IRAs allow you to continue your interactive read alouds when students are distance learning from a remote location. Each month’s lessons include fourPrice $130.00Original Price $257.00Save $127.00
Read aloud lessons for the whole month of SEPTEMBER for SECOND GRADE! Just print and teach! This month’s back to school BUNDLE includes four read aloud units geared towards the following standards: identifying the main topic, knowing and using text features to locate key facts or information, and recounting stories and determining their central message.
DIGITAL VERSIONS FOR GOOGLE SLIDES TM INCLUDED FOR EACH STORY!
This month’s BUNDLE includes four read aloud units that also integrate social studies standards, along with assignable digital lessons for each day. Each read aloud is designed to cover five days.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Karen H. says, "I purchased this to use with my 2nd graders, it is a wonderful resource. I was very excited to use it, it fits our standards and the read aloud choices are excellent."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Mary says, "I love all of Tiffany Gannon's material. My student's loved the stories and the interactive materials."
Read Aloud Books for September:
by Jack Knowlton
by Bobby Kalman
by Torrey Maloof
by Trudy Ludwig
Read alouds allow us to teach a broad range of standards. You will find that each week’s read aloud will cover many standards, but will focus more heavily on a specific one. This will be the standard assessed at the end of the week to provide evidence of mastery for that standard. Discussions include lots of think alouds, modeling, partner talk, and differentiation geared toward second grade students’ needs.
Each set of read aloud plans will include the following:
- monthly pacing guide
- interactive anchor charts
- posters for reading strategies and skills
- a daily lesson plan for each day of the read aloud (20 total included)...just print and teach!
- assessing and advancing text dependent questions covering all of Bloom’s Taxonomy Levels for partner talk and whole group discussion each day
- sticky note template for questions...print your already prepared questions on sticky notes for the week! Questions focus on key ideas and details, craft and structure, and integration of knowledge and ideas.
- reader’s response printables for each lesson that students will complete independently
- vocabulary cards and instruction routine
- weekly assessment
- mentor sentences for teacher and students
- Google Slides TM for each lesson for distance learners. You can also use this in your classroom to guide your instruction for that lesson! These are AMAZING!
Each week will include a craft or directed drawing.
(Each lesson meets the TN Ready and Common Core Standards.)
You may also love:
First Grade September Read Aloud Lessons
August and September Classroom Management Games
Classroom Management Games for the Entire Year
Get more tips on classroom management from me below:
Would you like to SAVE on new resources? Just click the GREEN STAR below my name. This will allow you to follow my store and receive e-mail notifications when a new resource is added.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on your purchase to earn TPT credits!