Also included in
- Toddler Curriculum for 2&3 Year OldsToddler Curriculum with 12 months of lesson plans. Also included are book recommendations, printables, and more.Are you looking for fun and meaningful activities to do with your preschool students, toddlers, or little ones at home or at school? This growing t$89.10$99.00Save $9.90
- Are you looking to homeschool your toddler or preschooler this year? This homeschool preschool starter kit has so many resources that will help get you started teaching your 2-4 year olds at home. These resources will help address specific skills needed to be successful to teach your child at home.$134.00$167.50Save $33.50
September Learn and Play Toddler Activity Packet
A 2-3 year old standards based guide and Toddler Activity Printables
Are you looking for fun and meaningful activities to do with your preschool students, toddlers, or little ones at home? This activity packet is a standards and skill based guide with 15 activities to engage your little one the entire month of September.
Simply print out this guide and the activities to use at home or with your little ones in order to play and learn in a meaningful way. These activities were designed to set your toddler or preschooler up for success. Keep your children learning at home all month long with these hands-on activities! Perfect for your homeschool preschool and homeschool preschool co-ops!
New! Weekly Planning Pages Now Included! Keep your activities planned and organized with these weekly planning pages for learning at home.
Now included a materials list for your crafts and sensory activities!
The activities in this packet address Early Learning Standards:
•Increasingly coordinates hand and eye movements to perform a variety of actions with increasing precision
•Demonstrates appropriate affect (emotional response) between behavior and facial expression
•Increases knowledge through listening
•Shows motivation for and appreciation of reading
•Begins to recognize that print and other symbols convey meaning
•Begins to show motivation to engage in written expression and appropriate knowledge
of forms and functions of written composition
•Begins to count groups of one to five objects
•Changes size of a set of objects by adding and subtracting with assistance
•Matches basic shapes
•Begins to describe familiar people and objects in the environment
•Shows awareness of occupations
•Uses imagination and creativity to express through open -ended, diverse and process-oriented art
- 0-10 Number Practice
- Apple Picking Tracing and Scissor Practice
- Fall Cutting Practice
- Fall Movement Cards
- Leaf Color Spin and Cover
- Leaf Color Hunt
- Pumpkin Patch Exercise Path
- Fall Popsicle Stick Pictures
- Apple Orchard Name Building
- Apple Letter and Beginning Sound Match
- Pumpkin Patch Letter I Spy
- Fall Objects Size Sort
- Pumpkin Shape Sort
- Leaf Emotions Sort
- Build a Pumpkin (Jack-O'-Lanterns)
Stay tuned for more Learn and Play resources and make sure to sign up for my mailing list in order to get your FREE guide sent straight to your inbox!