PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
13.05 MB | 114 pages
These September Math Centers are packed with hands-on, interactive, and engaging activities! They are a perfect addition for your first grade classroom and have TONS of fun activities to use throughout the month of September and early fall! This pack includes 10 Math Center Activities!
Each Math center activity includes:
• ‘I Can’ kid friendly posters for student independence.
• Recording sheets for student accountability.
• Detailed how to use and prep directions.
• Easy to prep activities.
• Answer Keys
*Make sure to download the preview to see what is all included!
Here are some brief descriptions of the activities included: MATH CENTERS:
• Picking Addition Equations- Solve addition equations. Choose from sums to 10 or to 15. An optional work mat is available for students to act out the addition equations.
• Wagon of Subtraction- Solve subtraction equations. An optional work mat is available for students to act out the subtraction equations.
• Let’s Show Numbers!- Show numbers 1-10 or 11-20 with a number word, tallies, ten frames, and blocks.
• Apple Tree Number Bonds- Determine the numbers to make the number bond complete.
• Count by Five and Ten- Put numbers in order counting by five and ten to 100.
• Building Numbers with Apples- Build a number using apples instead of base ten blocks and decompose the number with an addition equation.
• Comparing Numbers- Play a game with unifix cubes or ten frames where they compare a number to their partner.
• Missing Number- Count to determine the missing number.
• Number Sense: Subitizing- Count dots and match them to the correct number. Choose from numbers 1-10 and 11-20.
• Counting On- Count on from the given number by ones.
*Don’t forget to download the preview to see all that is included!