Also included in
- The Monthly NO PREP Bundle is filled with hands-on, engaging and FUN resources that get kids excited about learning! The activities in this BUNDLE can be used for morning work, homework, group work, centers and more! The best part is that there is NO PREP! NO costly closed ink, NO laminating, NO cutPrice $49.99Original Price $63.00Save $13.01
This September NO PREP Packet for 2nd Grade is FILLED with hands-on, engaging and FUN resources that cover basic beginning skills for 2nd Grade! The activities in this packet can be use for group work , centers, small groups and more! The BEST part is that there is NO PREP! NO costly colored ink, NO laminating, NO cutting …. just PRINT!
Preschool Version: HERE
Kindergarten Version: HERE
1st Grade Version: HERE
3rd Grade Version: HERE
*This packet is targeted for 2nd grade, but can be used for high flying first graders and struggling 3rd graders.
This packet includes the following resources:
- Even or Odd Bubbles? Color the even and odd bubbles according to the color code.
- Word Problems I - Read and solve the word problems, which include addition with 3 addends.
- Word Problems II - Read and solve the word problems, which include addition and subtraction with no regrouping.
- Addition and Subtraction with Fact Families
- Apple Pickin - Use the <, >, or = symbols to compare numbers up to 100. Color by the code.
- Stuck on Stickers Graphing - Use the graph to answer questions of <, > and =.
- Lunch Bar Graphing - Use the bar graph to answer questions about favorite foods.
- 100-1,000 by 10 - Count by tens and write the numbers on the lines starting with 100.
- Numbers In-Between - Write the numbers that come in-between each set of numbers from 100 - 999.
- It's About Time - Write the time or draw the hands under each clock to the hour and 1/2 hour.
- Less or More than 500 - Cut and paste the number into the columns of less than 500 or more than 500. Answer the questions.
- Less Than, Greater Than or Equal? - Solve the equations and use the <, > or = signs.
- Number Order - Put numbers in order from Least to Greatest and identify the even and odd numbers.
- 100 Place Value - Count each 100 set. Write the number word and standard form for each set.
- Place Value I - Count the hundreds, tens and ones in each group. Write the value for each number and the total value.
- Place Value II - Count the hundreds, tens and ones in each group. Write the value for each number and the total value.
- Expanded Form - Fill in the chart to show how many hundreds, ten and ones in each set.
- Expanded Form II - Cut and paste the correct expanded from ice cream scoop to the correct standard form. Color the cones according to the color code.
- Roll the Place Value - Roll two dice, write the numbers in the tens and ones place, draw the place value and show the expanded form.
- Grandma's Place Value Quilt - Help Grandma pick the colors for her new quilt by reading the place value clues.
- Double Digit Addition (No Regrouping)
- Double Digit Mystery (No Regrouping) Solve the simple addition problems, read the clues, cross out the wrong answers and find the mystery answer!
- Subtracting Ones - Take away a one digit number from a two digit number (no regrouping).
- Follow Directions - Use the directions to add details to the map of the town.
- Color by Sight Word I - Use the color code to color the picture with the following 1st Grade sight words: always, before, many, which, gave and these.
- Color by Sight Word II - Use the color code to color the picture with the following 1st Grade sight words: would, does, write, made, don't and their.
- Complete or Incomplete Sentences? Read the sentences and put stars next to the complete sentences and X's next to incomplete sentences.
- What's the Question? Look at the picture and write 5 questions about the picture.
- Make a Statement - Look at the picture and write 5 statements about the picture.
- Sorting Nouns - Read the group of nouns. Identify the nouns by person, place or thing and write them in the correct columns. Write 3 different nouns that name a person, place or thing.
- Sorting Adjectives - Read the group of adjectives and sort them into five different columns: how many, what size, what color, how it feels/sounds and how it looks. Write 3 different adjectives for how something looks, how something feels and what color.
- Fixing Sentences I - Rewrite each sentence correctly using proper capitalization and punctuation.
- Fixing Sentences II - Rewrite each sentence correctly using proper capitalization and punctuation.
- ABC Activities - Cut and paste the words in ABC Order (all beginning with the letter b) and write them on the lines. Write 2 sentences using some of the words.
- Vowel Team Clues - Read the clues about the ai, a_e and ay vowel digraphs. Write the missing vowel teams and color the picture to match.
- Apple Antonyms or Synonyms? Read the set of words on each apple. Use the color code to color antonyms apples and synonym apples.
- Change the Word - Read each sentence. Change the underlined word to mean the opposite. Rewrite the new sentence.
- Working with Verbs - Read each sentence and underline the verb in the sentence. Write the verb on the line.
- Working with Nouns - Read the sentences and underline the nouns. Write the nouns next to the correct picture on the farm. Circle the adjectives in each sentence.
- Capitalize it! Read the postcard that Susie sent to Grandma. Identify and fix the words that Susie forget to Capitalize. Properly address your postcard to Grandma. Fix the sentence at the bottom.
- Roll and Read a Sight Word Phrase - Roll a die and read the Fry's 2nd 100 sight word phrases (perfect for fluency practice).
- Compound Words - Help Mr. Pig identify only the compound words. Use the words to write sentences.
- Vowel Teams I (ea and ee) - Look at each picture, color the beginning, middle and ending sounds. Middle sounds will include ee and ea choices. Use some of the words to write two sentences.
- Vowel Teams II (oe and ow) - Look at each picture, color the beginning and ending sounds. Ending sounds will include oe and ow choices. Use some of the words to write two sentences.
- Long i Spellings - Look at each picture and circle the correct long i spelling. Write each word on the line. Use the words to write new sentences.
- R-Blends - Look at the picture and say the word. Spell the word using an r-blend and write the word in the box.
- L-Blends - Look at the picture and say the word. Spell the word using an l-blend and write the word in the box.
If you like this NO PREP 2nd Grade packet, you may also like the following:
Be sure to follow our TPT store and...