Looking for a fun September Themed beginning song for your recorder students?
This is the product for you!
An original song featuring only three notes- B, A and G.
In order to play this piece, students must know how to play the following notes on the recorder: B, A & G
Short and sweet. Your students will love playing this easy arrangement!
Accompany your students with a simple piano part to create a beautiful ensemble piece.
This song will not only help your students practice their recorder skills, but will help them to remember how to spell the month September!
Includes 6 pages:
- Page one is a Cover Page
- Page two has labeled notes and a handy fingering guide for beginning players in color
- Page three is a black and white version of page two
- Page four does not include the fingering guide
- Page five does not include labeled notes or a fingering guide- great for testing your students on their note reading skills!
- Page 6 includes a simple piano accompaniment.
** Thank you for visiting my store! As a new seller, I would really appreciate if you could leave some feedback for me. Thanks for your support! **