These print and go Spanish activities will have your students engaged with hands on student work that can be used in small group or put them in your centers. These can also be used for RTI purposes. Your kids will have fun working and learning with a Fall/Autumn theme.
Included are the following types of activities:
1. Let's get to know the alphabet A-Z.
2. What letter comes next?
3. Looking for Mommy (matching uppercase and lowercase letters)
4. ABC cut and paste activity for initial sound
5. Let's trace the alphabet.
6. Counting syllables.
7. What is the initial sound?