PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are you tired of piecing together new stations for your kindergarteners each week so that you can pull small groups? This resource is a one-stop shop for a month of writing stations. During this month of stations, kindergartners will write lists using vocabulary cards, write to answer a question, add details to a picture and write about it, and color and label the parts of a picture.
Want to try it for free first? Grab the ! (coming soon)
Find an entire year of this station
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE
• List of school supplies recording page
• 12 School supplies vocabulary cards - Print a hard copy and put on a ring to use as a reference (see photo in preview)
• 2 label a picture recording pages - APPLE, APPLE TREE
• Adding details scene and response page - kids add picture details to a FARM scene and write about it.
• Writing prompt response page - SPORTS
• 4 sports vocab cards - laminate and put these on a ring to keep in the writing station to help kids spell their words as they do the writing prompt
• I can posters in color or black and white for each station with the I can goal, station label, and easy to read steps/images for kids to follow
**NOTE: 2 of the 4 activities have vocab cards included and the other 2 do not. This is on purpose! :) The 2 activities with vocab cards are to help kids practice find, look, and write skills. The 2 activities without vocab cards are to help kids practice sounding out words and writing what they hear! Both of these are important skills which is why they were created differently in this station!**
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE
This resource was created with literacy stations in mind. It was made so that kindergartners can independently do everything at this station with the visual steps or directions provided. There are other ways to use this resource as well!
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!