Also included in
- Writing Projects for Young Writer's if the perfect way to integrate writing into the curriculum. Each month writing and art are incorporated into science and social studies themes to provide exciting projects to make all month long. These projects are perfect for class bulletins, portfolios, class b$28.00$40.00Save $12.00
- Are looking for a year of resources that address your literacy curriculum? This mega bundle of ELA resources for kindergarten contain lessons, activities, centers, printables, and games to teach standards from the common core state standards in the area of English and Language Arts for kindergarten.$250.00$395.49Save $145.49
Writing projects for Preschool, Kindergarten and First Grade themed for SEPTEMBER, LABOR DAY, GRANDPARENT'S DAY, and FALL include themed prompts and crafts. Writing should be engaging and authentic and now it can be with these writing prompts for young writers. These engaging writing activities can be used as bulletin boards, class books, writing centers, in Writer's Workshop, or as an Interactive Writing assignment. Make cute integrated projects that combine art and writing to engage students and create authentic pieces of literature. Whether you are looking for a craftivity, student profile writing piece, or writing lessons in your classroom these writing projects are perfect!
- Labor Day Writing Assignment & Craftivity
- Who's the Best, Grandma or Grandpa? Opinion Writing
- International Teddy Bear Day Narrative Writing
- Who is a Hero?
- How can I be a Patriot Writing & Craftivity
- Fall 5 Senses Poem & Activity
- Apple Non-Fiction Shape Book
- "Leaf Man" Book Extension & Writing
- Acorn Writing Paper
- Leaf Notes
- Football Writing Paper
If you enjoy this resource check out some of my other Products: