Sequencing Puzzle Set!
These sequencing card puzzles were designed to help your students practice placing pictures in order: 1st, 2nd, 3rd or First, Next last.” These will be great to use during small group, circle time, learning centers or as a whole group. I recommend printing these on cardstock, laminating and cutting before using them with your class.
I have described the " How to" for each sequencing card set below. There are 20 puzzle sets included in this download.
1. to eat an apple.
2. to eat a banana.
3. to blow bubbles.
4. ice melts.
5. to make a sundae.
6. to blow out a birthday candle.
7. to prepare an ice cream cone.
8. a jellybean jar is full to empty.
9. to build with blocks.
10. to eat a watermelon.
11. to set up a fish bowl.
12. to make a peanut butter sandwich.
13. a gumball machine looks from beginning to end.
14. to set up a gift bag.
15. to build a snowman.
16. to build a sand castle.
17. to make homemade lemonade.
18. a sharpened pencil looks.
19. to make a smore.
20. to place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in order.
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your “My Purchases” page(you may need to login).
2. Click on the “Provide Feedback” button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product you purchased. (Each time you give feedback for a paid item, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.)