How to Writing
Teaching a student how to write can be a challenge for anyone! This Sequence and Write packet makes how-to writing a breeze!
How do the Sequence and Write pages work?
Each Sequence and Writer page is self contained with:
1. A set of 4 picture cards to cut and paste into a logical sequence to support the structure and sequence of the writing.
2. A list of suggested sequencing (time order) words that students can use to write their story.
3. Writing lines that can be printed on the back for more space.
4. A self-checking rubric/checklist at the bottom of the page to support the writing expectations.
Included in this packet:
1. How to Build a Snowman
2. How to Plant a Garden
3. How to Make a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
4. How to Make Hot Chocolate
5. How to Make Spaghetti
6. How to Make an Ice Cream Sundae
7. How to Make a Valentine
8. How to Wrap a Present
9. How to Carve a Pumpkin
10. How to Brush Your Teeth
11. How to Cook a Turkey
12. How to Make Pancakes
13. How to Make a Banana Split
14. How to Bake a Cake
15. How to Make Toast
16. How a Bird Makes a Nest
17. How to Build a Birdhouse
18. How a Plant Grows
19. How to Make a Big Splash
20. How to Fly a Kite
21. How to Make Lemonade
22. Blank Template for students to complete
This packet includes both smaller and larger lines for writing.
I hope you find this packet helpful!