PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This sequence of events graphic organizer for writing and reading comprehension helps students sequence events from a story in chronological order.
How to use this worksheet:
- Provide students with a reading passage that features sequential events or choose from our listings here.
- Have students read the passage, looking for events while noting their chronological sequence.
- Students will then write those events in the correct sections of the graphic organizer on page 1.
- Students can continue to be engaged by writing the events from their graphic organizer as a paragraph using transitional words on page 2.
This worksheet contains:
- a blank graphic organizer outlined with transitional words for sequencing events from a reading passage
- a sequential paragraph activity with a list of transitional words for writing the events from the graphic organizer on page 1 in chronological order.
*Leave a review if you liked our product.*
Copyright © 2018 Rap Opera for Kids. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Images and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.