Sequencing from the Nonfiction Text Structures Series contains a variety of fun and engaging activities to aid in teaching text structures.
Sequencing includes the following:
o 14 Mini Posters with Sequencing Rules and Definitions
o Foldable Graphic Organizers ~ Patterns for making three different animal lap books are provided, or graphic organizers may be added to an interactive notebook.
• Chronological or Sequential Order ~ Two Door Flip
• Signal (Key) Words ~ Cards
• Text Structures ~ 4 Door Flip Organizer
• Ways to Order Text ~ 5 Door Flip Organizer
• Different Types of Chronological/Sequential Order Graphic Organizers
• Methods for Writing a Chronological or Sequential Order Paper
• Animal Life Cycles ~ Card Fold
o 12 Task Cards with Student Response Sheets
o 12 Sets of Sentence Sequencing Cards (Each set contains 6 cards.) with Student Answer Sheets
o 4 Sets of Paragraph Sequencing Cards (The sets vary in length from 5 to 8 cards.) with Student Answer Sheet
Writing Prompt Suggestions
Decorative Paper for Writing Essays
Assortment of Blank Organizers to use with Sequencing
Other Books in this Series
Cause and Effect
Problem and Solution
Compare and Contrast
Purchase the Text Structures Bundled Set
and save 25%.