Step Right Up and join the Sequencing Circus!!! All of your sequencing needs addressed right here!! This great download has 4 different sequencing tasks (easily differentiated by the border color).
Each card deck has its own sequencing activity including: identifying what step is missing in a sequence, telling a sequence, identifying the first step of a sequence, and putting events into sequential order. You can decide if you want to use 1,2,3, or all of the cards for your game. To begin the game, place the cards in a pile. Students will take turns drawing cards and answering the accompanying sequence question. If they do it correctly, they can keep the card. Otherwise, they must return the card to the pile (or you could play that other students can "steal" the card if they are able to answer correctly). Continue drawing cards until all the cards are gone or therapy time is done. The player with the most circus cards is the winner. Watch out for the wild cards that are included (if playing with more than one deck, you may want to print out doubles of that page)! If you find the circus tent, you get a front seat to the circus and are able to "steal" a card from another player. Try not to get the ticket card, because the tickets are sold out for the circus. The student who draws this card must give a card to another player!
Included in the download:
* 24 "what's missing" in this sequence circus treat cards
* 1 blank set of circus treat cards for your own examples
* 24 identify the first step in this sequence circus animal cards
* 1 blank set of circus animal cards for your own examples
* 24 tell the steps in the sequence circus performer cards
* 1 blank set of circus performer cards for your own examples
* 24 put sequence into order circus item cards
* 1 blank set of circus item cards for your own examples
* 8 wild cards
Enjoy a great activity for your "circus" days in therapy!