Also included in
- MOVIE CLIP MADNESS Series:Students will identify genre, determine theme, make inferences, and analyze characters, and sequence events using Movie Trailers, Movie Clips, and Pixar Short Films. They will then cite evidence from each movie clip to justify their answer. All movie clips are hyperlinked w$15.00$17.50Save $2.50
- This BUNDLE contains everything you need to help your students successfully understand plot and its elements. The following plot elements are taught: exposition, conflict, rising action, climax, falling action, and resolution. I hope you find this product useful as you teach and asses your students$10.00$12.50Save $2.50
- The Ultimate Bundle of Story Elements. This Bundle contains over 300 pages and 2 months worth of presentations, notes, activities, task cards, and assessments. The following Story Elements are covered:GenrePoint of ViewCharacter AnalysisPlotConflictTheme (Coming Soon)⭐️⭐️⭐️ FREE RESOURCES ⭐️⭐️⭐️Who does$45.00$58.50Save $13.50
Students will sequence events in 4 different short films. The short films are hyperlinked within the assignment. An answer key is included. These are great to use when teaching about plot and plot elements. After students have placed the events in order, have them identify each of the plot elements: exposition, rising action, climax, falling action, and resolution.
This product is available in a my :
- Introductory PowerPoint & Guided Student Notes
- Plot Diagram Template (FREEBIE)
- Sequencing Activity with Pixar Short Films
- Plot Activity with Super Hero/Villain Origin Stories
- Plot Tests; Plot Assessments
Who doesn't love FREE STUFF?! to receive MONTHLY FREEBIES and sales notifications. In addition to receiving a FREEBIE every month, I'll also send you two FREE RESOURCES within a week of joining.