This printable contains snowflake cards for numbers 0-20 (Use of 0 is optional), a poem, a Home Connection page with directions for the game and a place for adult signature. There is a page with descriptions for five activities that can be done with the cards (as follows).
Use the snowflake cards for the following activities
1. Recite the poem and play the “game” to sequence the cards and “mix them up and try again.” My students love this game and it works well even in a large group setting.
Playing this game will give practice in counting to 20, identifying numeral names to 20, and putting numerals in standard order.
2. Send home the home practice sheet for sequencing numbers to 20.
3. Place the 1-10 snowflake cards in a bag, pick two and identify the number that is greater or less. K.CC.7
4. Choose a number from the bag for the class to identify, students write the number that is one more on their lapboards.
5. Choose a number from a bag and then name the number that is “one more.” K.CC.4 c
I have many items listed for Kindergarten Common Core math and have much more to upload. Please check out my store! Thanks!