If you would like this resource in a MEGA
Bundle and save BIG
grab it here!
This pack contains over 100 pages worth of resources to help teach kids how to make their writing relevant.
Here you will find interactive, hands-on and differentiated activities to help kids learn how to sequence their writing ideas so that it flows and remains relevant. Kids learn how to stay on topic when writing and how ordering ideas can make their writing flow.
This pack has a variety of literacy centre activities, student resources to use in all writing sessions, printables, one-on-one conferencing resources and whole class resources and daily practice pages for kids to complete throughout the day.
This is one of the 10 extension packs to the Developing Writers resource
Inside the pack you will find:
- sequencing practice strips
- a range of mind mapping activity pages
- ordering paragraphs activity pages
- putting events in order activity pages
- something doesn't belong activity pages
- sequencing task cards
- sequencing checklist
- 30 daily practice pages to reinforce learning
Visit my blog to keep in touch with all these resources in action!