Products in this Bundle (4)
This bundle contains multiple resources for teaching students about the skill of sequencing in reading comprehension. These activities were primarily created for students who will encounter reading passages with sequencing questions in a multiple choice format. This resource is idea for teachers who want to introduce students to possible question formats on standardized tests.
This bundle includes:
- a 33-slide PowerPoint, which features 5 reading passages! (You have my permission to convert this PowerPoint to Google Slides, if you wish.)
- a 5-page matching PowerPoint companion handout (The companion handout includes both a printable version and a Google Slides version.)
- 24 task cards (Choose between the printable version and the digital version that uses TpT's digital activity tool.)
- a worksheet/craftivity packet
- a worksheet/assessment packet (Choose between the printable version and the digital version that uses TpT's digital activity tool.)
As an added bonus, I created 4 days of LESSON PLANS that outline how and when I use each of the included resources! You don't have to follow the lesson plan format I provide, of course, but it might be helpful in providing a bit of direction for you.
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW!!
Copyright by Deb Hanson
Please note: The PowerPoint cannot be edited due to the copyright requirements made by the contributing artists (clip art, font, background).
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher is prohibited. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on an Internet site that is not password protected are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!