All the essentials for teaching Sequencing, whether you have Grade 1 or Grade 4!
Sequencing is the ability to order events from first to last and plays a crucial role in both reading and writing.
This Sequencing Bundle contains a range of differentiated resources to help enable to you cater for all students in your classroom. The posters, signal words and graphic organisers can be used with the resources you already have. The worksheets are self contained pieces of work.
• Sequencing Poster
• Sequencing Signal Words for Word Wall (or use with poster)
• List of general games and technology integration ideas for sequencing
• Sequencing Graphic Organiser (3 Levels)
• Sequencing Emotions Graph
• A Bad Case of the Stripes Sequencing Worksheet (5 Levels) - Story Online!
• Enemy Pie Sequencing Worksheet (5 Levels) - Story Online!
• How to get ready for school Worksheet (5 Levels)
• How to make a sandwich (5 Levels)
• Lifecycle of a Butterfly Worksheet (5 Levels)
Splash Resources create posters, games and worksheets for P-6 Australian classrooms.
We believe that resources should be clear, simple and easy to use and utilise effective design principles to ensure this.
Our aim is make differentiation easy. How? By producing either open ended tasks that allow students to work at their own level OR through levelled worksheets that allow students to work on the same task but different levels.
Get credit for future purchases
Please go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Become a follower
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches. Look for the red star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower.
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.