Includes 24 Sequencing task cards, helping students develop reasoning, logic, and critical thinking in reading, writing, speaking and listening.
Understanding sequence of events is an important skill for students to use while reading, writing, speaking, and listening. This resource helps students...
- Analyze the structure of texts (R.5)
- Understand and develop the organization of a piece of writing (W.4)
- Use evidence from the text (task card) to support analysis and ideas (W.9)
- Prepare for and participate effectively in a range of conversations and collaborations with diverse partners. (SL.1)
There are many ways you can use these task cards in your classroom:
- teaching or reteaching small groups
- as a warm-up before a writing lesson
- in an interactive writing lesson
- in literacy centers
- tutoring individual students
- as an activity for partner discussion
- as an activity for a sub
- as an pre- or post-assessment
I hope you and your kiddos enjoy this resource!
You may also be interested in these related products:
Cause and Effect Reading and Writing Task Cards
Point of View Reading and Writing Task Cards
Problem and Solution Reading and Writing Task Cards
Be sure to "follow me" to receive freebies and to be notified of 50% off new products for the first 48 hours!
Visit my blog: One Lucky Teacher
Follow me on Facebook
Find me on Instagram