Products in this Bundle (4)
Sequencing picture cards, puzzles, and printables for 2-4 step sequences. This all-year bundle has 96 picture sequencing stories with leveled sequencing activities for fun in speech therapy, centers or classroom lessons.
You get seasonal and holiday-themed sequencing pictures for spring, summer, winter, and fall stories.
It’s easy to differentiate with these adorable 2, 3 & 4-step sequencing pictures because there are a variety of activities: sequencing picture cards, errorless puzzles, mats, posters, cut and paste printables, and writing too.
Some students need support in simply describing the action on a single picture, others are able to sequence and retell multi-step picture stories. These cute and colorful stories will meet the needs of a wide range of learners.
Check out the PREVIEW to get a closer look at what's included!
No Color Ink? No problem. Ink-Saving BW Printing options provided!
⭐ SKILLS TARGETED:
This bundle will help you target:
- story re-telling
- sentence construction
- writing simple sentences
⭐ CONTENTS: 184 Useable Pages, 96 Picture Stories, Differentiated Activities for 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step Sequencing
- 48 three-step sequencing pictures provided 3 ways to allow you to differentiate for your students.
- 3-step Puzzles to provide support for the correct sequence - beginning level
- 3-step Sequencing Picture Cards to use with included Sequencing Mats - intermediate level
- 3-step BW Picture Cards for cut and paste writing activities -advanced level
- 48 four-step Picture Sequences provided 3 ways to allow you to differentiate for your students:
- 4-step Puzzles to provide extra support for the correct sequence - beginning level
- 4-step Square Picture Cards to use with included Sequencing Mats - intermediate level
- 4-step BW Picture Cards for cut and paste writing activities - advanced level
- Four 2-step Sequencing Mat
- Eight 3-step Sequencing Mats
- Eight 4-step Sequencing Mats
- Story Telling Posters for each season to help scaffold sentence construction and picture description.
- 8 Single Picture Description Printables-Tell the Story and Tell the Tale. Glue a picture in the square. Write a sentence to tell the story. Includes scaffolds for picture description and sentence construction.
- 8 Sequence, Write and Tell Printables- 3-step and 4-step- Glue the pictures in order, then write a sentence for each picture.
- Answer Keys/ Story Strips- provides the story in sequence for matching- extra support for the very beginning level.
How to use the Leveled Activities:
Beginning Level:- You may need to model describing each picture for beginners by telling the story first. Then your student will re-tell the story.
- Single Picture Description/ Writing- Have students choose a picture to describe, and glue it to the Tell The Tale or Tell the Story page. Use the story-telling poster to talk about how to describe the elements of the picture. Your student will describe the picture. If your student is practicing writing, have them write their sentence.
- Matching Level with Story Strips- Give your student one of the BW story strips, and the matching story cards. Your student will describe each card as they match the story.
- 3-step and 4-Step Sequencing Puzzles- Your student will student sequence, then tell the story as they describe each picture. The puzzle format provides extra visual support for determining the correct order.
- 2-Step Sequencing Mats – choose 2 picture cards from any 3 or 4-step story that illustrate a clear first-then sequence. Your student will use the Sequencing Mat, put the pictures in order, then tell the story.
- 3-step and 4-step Sequencing Cards and Mats – choose any picture card story. Each story is labeled with a title to help students find the pictures that go together. Your student will use the Sequencing Mats, sequence and then tell the story.
- 3-step and 4-step Let’s Sequence and Write Printables- Choose a BW Story. Your student will cut out, sequence, and glue the story on the page, then write a sentence to describe each picture.
- Prediction- Give the student the first two or three cards in the sequence. Tell the story, then have students predict what happens last.
These sequencing activity packs are also available individually:
❤️ Love hands-on language activities? Take a look at these best-sellers:
⭐⭐⭐ Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Leave a Review button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺