Sequencing Task Cards Text Structure Print and Digital Sequence of Events
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
- Easel Assessment
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Huge discounted bundle of 22 sets of Reading Strategy Task Cards! Each card features a short, curriculum-based and/or high-interest passage, along with a text-dependent question or prompt. 17 sets include Audio Support and all the sets have Google Apps and Easel resources!This bundle includes 22 tasPrice $64.03Original Price $80.14Save $16.11
- This huge bundle of task cards includes reading skills and strategies, figurative language, vocabulary, sentence building and punctuation, parts of speech, affixes and roots, writing prompts, and plenty of overall ELA test prep and review. There are 107 products in this bundle, but you will get closPrice $260.20Original Price $377.43Save $117.23
- 6 Sets of Task Cards for Text Structures - Fictional and Informational PassagesCause and EffectCompare and ContrastSequencingProblem and Solution DescriptionIdentifying Text StructuresText Structures Anchor Charts / PostersClick the preview button to see the resources in greater detail.What's IncludPrice $17.54Original Price $21.92Save $4.38
Here are 32 sequencing cards to help your students master this important reading strategy. Each card features a paragraph (with signal words) and a sequencing question about the order of events. Each paragraph is used on two consecutive cards to encourage careful reading.
- 32 Task Cards (prints 4 to a page)
- Recording Sheets
- Answer Keys
- Sequencing Poster
- 2 Google Slides Versions
- Easel Activity
- Easel Assessment - Self-Checking
- Digital or Print
- Challenge Card to extend the lesson
- Audio Support
- Self-Checking or Short Answer
- Multiple versions of the recording sheet included
Great for 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
This resource is part of a money-saving bundle!
This bundle includes these resources:
- Main Idea Task Cards
- Theme Task Cards
- Informational Text Structure Task Cards
- Summarizing Task Cards
- Cause and Effect Task Cards
- Compare and Contrast Task Cards
- Author’s Purpose Task Cards
- Making Inferences Set 1 Task Cards
- Making Inferences Set 2 Task Cards
- Making Informational Inferences Task Cards
- Sequencing Task Cards
- Character Traits Inferencing Task Cards
- Drawing Conclusions Task Cards
- Generalizations Task Cards
- Genre Task Cards
- Making Connections Task Cards
- Point of View Set 1 Task Cards
- Point of View Set 2 Task Cards
- Making Predictions Task Cards
- Questioning Task Cards
- Setting Task Cards
- Visualizing Text Task Cards
This resource uses American English and is editable.
- Download our to learn 31 different ways you can use this resource!
✏️ "My Third Graders loved these! It's a unique way to reinforce sequencing skills, and my kids absolutely adore task cards! It's a nice way to differentiate and allow students to work at their own pace. Thank you!" -Emily D.
✏️ "These task cards provide so many different ways to practice sequencing. Making it a competition between groups seems to be a student favorite!" -Nora R.
✏️ "Sequencing is the first skill we teach in our Reading series. My students were given 5-6 cards a day (in a group) to complete and turn in on Friday. Since it was a group activity, most students received 100%. You will be satisfied with this purchase." -Pamela D.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
- Close Reading Passages & Questions
- Reading Response Task Cards
- Scavenger Hunts
- Close Reading Toolkit BUNDLE
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
- Visit the FAQs section
- submit a help ticket
- ask a question on the Q& A tab
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom