Students will catch on quickly to this Go Fish® style card game. It’s played much the same, but with a big twist. Students have to know the meaning of the Spanish terms in order to claim the card. And, if the asker gets it wrong, the student being asked can claim the card for his own! ¡Al Montón! is a fun and effective way to reinforce Spanish language vocabulary. This deck focuses on the feeling and emotion words used with the verb SER.
What you get:
• Printable deck of 64 cards covering 16 adjectives used with SER. Print as many decks as you like, either in color or black and white. I print mine on cardstock and laminate them before cutting to make them last longer. I have 6 sets to satisfy 30 kids.
• Printing and cutting instructions
• Terms included are: athletic, intelligent, funny, artistic, lazy, impatient, patient, talented, studious, hard worker, organized, nice, sociable, shy, daring, and serious. 2 pair/4 cards for each adjective.
• Student instruction/rule sheet with terms included for play.
• Decide how many decks you need. Up to 6 people can play per deck, but 4 is better as play goes faster.
• Print the decks on cardstock. There are 8 sheets per deck. Print as sets, and keep the sets separate so you don’t have to sort them out later (not fun).
• Laminate if possible to make the decks last longer.
• Using a paper cutter, cut excess paper from sides, then cut cards between the lines which leaves about 1/8th inch of white space around them.
• Bundle them into decks.
• Print out rule sheets for student use. I print mine on card stock and laminate as well. They print 2 sheets to 1 page. Make at least 2 sheets per table of play so all students are sure to use the card-playing vocabulary!
If you like this product, you might also be interested in some of the products below.
Que te gusta hacer Go Fish
La Comida Go Fish
Ser and Estar Task Cards
Estar Emotions Go Fish Game