Are you teaching your Spanish the rules for using ser and estar? This powerpoint and handouts will give your students tons of practice with the uses of ser and estar. It has everything you need to introduce/review the rules and allow students to demonstrate their knowledge.
- Flashcards for students to fill out/make on the rules
- A teacher version of the flashcards
- A power point explaining the rules for ser y estar with answers
- A handout of "preguntas personales" for students to answer using their own opinions
- A fun creative activity that gets students out of their seats and drawing! This activity helps students to internalize rules in a creative and visual way
-Teacher answer keys
I use these materials with my upper levels. The activities/rules are all in Spanish so it may be a little challenging for a 1st level student. However, since our goal in language is to use the target language 90%+ of the time, you may want to try it. Please check out the preview to make sure it is suitable for your students.