Body parts Vocabulary Practice kit for young learners: read, trace, write, cut and paste activities.
You can use these body parts worksheets to teach and practice basic vocabulary.
This Packet includes the following:
• Body Parts Labels - Label each picture with its name (mouth, leg, arm, foot, hand, nose, hair, ear, eyes, head, fingers, toes, teeth)
• Write the Parts of the Body
• Match the Words and Images
• Find the Words
• Interactive Notebook - cut and paste activity
• Multiple Choice - offers several alternative answers from which the correct one is to be chosen
• Memory Game Cards
• Alphabetical Order - Put the words in alphabetical order
• Beginning Sound - Which letter does the picture start with? This worksheet provides letter recognition.
• Word Scramble - Word scrambles help improve vocabulary and spelling. The letters of each word are mixed up and students have to put them into the proper order.
• Trace the Words - These worksheets have a picture of each body part and a place to trace each word!
• Posters -
• Missing Letters - Write the missing letters!
• Roll and Write the Word - Roll a die and write the word.
Hope you find them useful in your own classroom!
Save money on your future purchases, provide feedback and earn TPT credit (My Purchases page, Provide Feedback button).