4 very clear, simple foldables to introduce series and parallel circuits. Your students will have fun learning with these foldables. Great for INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOKS.
This resource may be used:
-with students from 4th to 6th grade.
-with whole group, small groups or for individual instruction.
These foldables are great for VISUAL learners!
They are adapted to address different learning styles.
Please take the time to look at the preview to have an idea of what is included. This file is a .pdf
Please feel free to contact me if you have suggestions to perfect this material at:
What is included in “Series/Parallel circuits-foldables”:
• Easy and clear directions “How to assemble the foldables?”
• 2 versions of the “series circuit foldable” (with facts and without facts).
• Serie circuit answer key.
• 2 versions of the “parallel circuit foldable” (with facts and without facts).
• Parallel circuit answer key.
• Extra blank page for students so you can differentiate your instruction.
• Copyright and Credits pages at the end of the product.
Both color and black and white versions are included.
♥ You may also like ♥:
Cell flip book
Solar System Bundle
Solar System foldable-Definitions
Solar System foldable-Facts
Solar System Posters
Scientific Method foldable
Scientific Method-posters and mini-posters
Science safety rules-posters
Science safety rules-foldable
If you like this product, please leave some feedback so I can get back to you :). You will also receive FREE credits towards your future purchases.
You may blog about this activity but please link back to my store.
Copyright © 2016 Satsumas and Bees. All rights reserved by author. Not for public display. For personal use only. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).