These task cards are designed to use with miniature cereal boxes that are purchased in multi-packs.
Students are required to read for details, follow directions, and utilize information in writing. There are 15 task cards, three challenge cards, and a response sheet provided for your use.
1. Print the task card pages, preferably on card stock or heavy paper, and laminate them for durability.
2. Cut apart the cards as shown on the cover, leaving a margin. Place the cards inside the mini-cereal box.
3. Print multiple copies of the response sheet.
4. Place all of the materials in a literacy center at which students may work or make them available for students to take to their seats.
5. Make multiple sets of cards to place in a variety of mini-cereal boxes. (I have six different sets.)
6. Establish a routine/procedure for completion.