Be sure that you have an application to open
this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
61 MB|41 pages
Use this service learning project for a fun community service ideas, social justice project or common core aligned ELA activities.The no prep, easy to follow guide is perfect for a no prep lesson, unit or student-led project.
Pick and choose from over 20 ELA activities, school fundraiser materials and art activities for a 10 minute to 10 week service learning project to be used successfully in elementary, middle or high school classrooms.
ZIP FILE INCLUDES:
- Project Ideas, Suggested Dates & Math/ELA Alignment
- Project Introduction for Students & Parents (Teacher Script or Handout)
- Fundraising Project Choices
- Project Planning Guide
- Teacher Rubric/Feedback Form
- Achievement Gap Reading Response Activity
- 20+ common core ELA Activities
- Letter to Parents: Donation Request
- Letter to Parents: Donation Thank You
- 10 Fundraiser Event Promotional Posters
- 2 Fundraiser Proof of Payment Donation tickets & Cards
Teach students civic responsibility, global citizenship and social justice as they help donate books and close the achievement gap for children living in poverty.