This WEBINAR EXCLUSIVE Reading Intervention Bundle is offered TODAY ONLY for an EXTRA 20% off.
This product will only be available for purchase at this great discount today. If you purchase it, you can always find the resource under your 'my purchases' on TpT, but you will only get this deal today.
You will also receive these bonuses!
1. Writing Extensions Bundle
2. Extension Activities
To see the feedback on the original resource, Click HERE to read what others are saying about The Reading Intervention Program
** The Reading Intervention Program is research-based. To download the free research on the program, CLICK HERE
******* The purpose of this resource is for teachers, tutors, school volunteers, and home school parents to have access to a systematic intervention program that gives struggling readers extra practice each day.
** Teachers often struggle with providing the daily reading interventions many students need.
** This program includes everything a teacher needs to easily instruct, progress monitor, and assess struggling readers.
** It is so simple, that tutors, school volunteers, home school parents, or even older mentor students can administer the lessons, allowing for more students to receive receive reading interventions!!!
Each passage is NOT individually leveled, however, they range from Fountas and Pinnell Levels A-D, E-G, H-K, L-P, Q-T, U-W, and X-Z.
The daily intervention lessons contain extra practice with:
1. Reading Fluency
2. Comprehension (with weekly targeted skills)
3. Word Work (with weekly targeted skills)
4. Vocabulary (5 daily vocab. Words in every passage, 2 in level A-D)
*** The intervention program is flexibly designed to be used either…
1. One-on-one with teacher
2. Independently during an intervention time
3. With a partner, tutor, or school volunteer (the students and teacher pages include clear directions for an aide, volunteer, or even older student to administer the intervention.)
4. In a small guided group
5. In a home school setting
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
1. 140 reading passages with appropriate content and language for levels A-Z. (20 fiction and nonfiction passages per level range)
2. Reading passages in 4 different student-friendly formats
3. Teacher/tutor fluency page with clear directions, running record with word count, and space for scoring fluency skills.
4. Targeted Comprehension questions for each passage
5. Targeted Word Work activities for each passage
6. 5 Bolded vocabulary in each passage, with space for students to define each word. (2 words in the A-D set)
7. Teacher/tutor comprehension, word work, and vocabulary instruction pages with space to collect data and additional comprehension questions for guided instruction.
8. Progress monitoring pages for teachers/tutors to track student growth with fluency, comprehension, word work, and vocabulary.
WILL THIS BUNDLE WORK FOR YOU?
THE COMPLETE SET IS A GREAT VALUE FOR...
•Teachers who work with students in multiple grade levels for reading
• Interventionists, specialists, coaches, SPED teachers, etc.
• A group of 5 thrifty teachers working with 5 different sets of students!
This is a good way to share the cost with friends in other grade levels or who are working with other students AND get the best price possible.
If you choose to purchase this A-Z set with friends, I do kindly ask that you limit the use of this resource to 5 users (teachers, interventionists, tutors, etc.) per purchase. This intervention program is very special to me and I've spent 15 months of my life writing it. Your support of my work and my time away from family to write this means the world to me - thank you!
For most regular, single-grade classroom teachers ready to implement the reading intervention program, I recommend looking at the bundles available for each level range, A-D, E-F, H-K, L-P, Q-T, U-V, and X-Z.
If you need to differentiate with resources from other level ranges, you can purchase individual sets in my store for much less.
Although most of my resources are licensed for use in a single classroom only (unless you purchase additional licenses, of course!), this bundle may be used in up to 5 classrooms.
If the program will be used by more than 5 teachers, interventionists, tutors, etc, you must purchase additional licenses.
Please follow the guidelines below for purchasing multiple licenses, remembering that a 'user' includes classroom teachers, special ed teachers, interventionists, and tutors:
1-5 Users: Purchase one license
6-10 Users: Purchase ONE additional license at a discount
11-15 Users: Purchase TWO additional licenses at a discount
16-20 Users: Purchase THREE additional licenses at a discount
****** If you require license for more than 20 users, please email me at email@example.com for an additional discounted price quote.
************Download the FREE preview to see much more!*************
Copyright © Jen Bengel 2015-2016
Materials are licensed for personal use as described above. For use in more than one classroom per grade level, please purchase additional licenses at a discounted price. All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only per grade level.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only per grade level. Not for public display.