This mini-lesson is designed to help the student develop self-consciousness about the conceptual understanding of Set and Interval Notation.
The mini-lessons work perfectly as:
• A Scaffolding activity for English Language Learners or students that need the extra help to master the prior knowledge.
• Mini-lessons can be assigned as a homework for the week.
• As an activity for the substitute teacher.
• To master prior knowledge necessary to advance in upper-level math.
• As part of a bigger Unit Plan (The teacher can add a big idea based on his/her own planning design).
• Homeschooling activity, etc.
Each lesson includes:
-Materials in English and Spanish
-Scaffolding Ideas for ESL students