The most comprehensive collection of reading comprehension posters!
BE SURE TO PRINT OUT IN LANDSCAPE ORIENTATION
Posters contain kid friendly definitions with supporting graphics (from www.mycutegraphics.com).
Use them when teaching to help define their meaning and as visual reminders around the room.
Most are geared towards 3rd grade Common Core; however many may apply to grades 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th as well.
This file contains 36 posters which include:
* A Fluent Reader
* Answering Questions Referring to the Text
* Author's Message/Lesson/Moral
* Author's Purpose
* Cause & Effect
* Character Feelings
* Character Motivation
* Character Traits
* Compare & Contrast
* Drawing Conclusions
* Fact or Opinion
* Historical Events
* Literal/Nonliteral Language
* Main Idea & Details
* Making Connections
* Making Predictions
* Monitoring Comprehension
* Point of View of the Character or Narrator or Author
* Problem & Solution
* Questioning (see my Before, During, and After Question cards also for sale on TPT)
* Retelling a Story
* Scientific Ideas/Concepts
* Steps in Technical Procedures
* Text Features
* Visualizing (Visualizing available for FREE on TPT)