Setting Goals Project
Use this project with your students as a way to explore goal setting.
You can use any or all of the pages. Tailor it to fit your students!
– There are 4 different versions of the cover sheet. Use the one that is appropriate for your students. The cover sheets are editable. Use the space to add information such as school, year, the school mascot, or student’s name.
– This page defines what a goal is and steps to achieve it. These can be short term or long term goals. The goals can be academic or personal. It could be as easy as not being tardy to class or as ambitious as going from a failing grade to achieving a 4.0. Set the parameters with your students. This allows the activity to be tailored to either a group or individual student. This can be a class poster. It is available in both color and black/white.
Individual Goal Sheet
– Writing out goals is a great way to visualize success. Students will write out the goal, target date, steps to achieve the goal. As they are working on the goal, they can document any adjustments made during the process. Once complete, they can record accomplishments and the date completed. Print several for students to set multiple goals.
Best VS Worst
– Everyone has a strength and a weakness. These sheets allow students to understand how they can use their strength and improve their weakness.
Goal Sheet –
Students can track individual goals start and end dates on this page. It is a mini version of the individual goal sheet.
Goal Reflection –
Once a goal is achieved, it is good to reflect. This worksheet walks the student through a reflection exercise about the goal.
Letter to Yourself -
Students write a letter to their present and future selves. You can designate the year you want the future self to be. They can record who they are today and what they want to achieve. There is a list of prompts to help you get the students started or to use as a discussion prior to the assignment. There are several versions of the clipart to accommodate different levels of students.
5 Year Plan
– Use this sheet for students to set goals for themselves and how they plan to achieve them. Education, Health, Travel,
– Use this sheet to reinforce the power of positive thinking and reflections. Students will think about what they have done yesterday, what they are doing today, and what they will do tomorrow to achieve a goal. Use this as a stand-alone worksheet or with the goal sheet and reflection sheet. This can also be used as a daily writing prompt sheet.
⭐ Middle School End of the Year Reflections Writing Project
⭐ Senior End of the Year Reflections Writing Project
Thank you for reviewing this product!
✨If you have questions or problems, please contact me through the Product Q & A.
✨I will respond as quickly as I can!
✨Please follow my store to stay up-to-date with new product releases!
✨Don’t forget to leave feedback to gain TpT Credits for future purchases!
Copyright © 2018 Sweetie’s
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to classroom use only