"Setting goals reminds you to work towards your dreams. Big or small, your probability of being successful increases when you target and plan for how for each your goals. I hope this will be a beneficial life skill for you."
Students should take the time of one lesson and carefully think about some things they want to achieve. This is a great activity for January or the beginning of the school year for the thoughtful context of planning.
Try my TOP 6 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Chamption
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged