What student doesn't love task cards? We can even make settings fun!
This activity has 32 task cards with settings related inference questions. The multiple choice questions are one of the following:
Where does this take place?
When might this take place?
What else might you see in this place?
Students will read the task card and scan the QR code to check their answer. If you choose to use them without QR codes, then they can work with a partner to check answers. Please take a look at the preview slide for card examples.
Here are some ELA
activities if you are interested:
* Get ‘Hip' to Character Traits QR Task Cards
* Character Trait Fever QR Task Cards
* Character Traits Stars
* Spot the Main Idea QR Task Cards - Set One
* Spot the Main Idea QR Task Cards - Set Two
* Owl About Inferencing QR Task Cards - set one
* Owl About Inferencing QR Task Cards - set two
* Owl About Inferencing QR Task Cards - set three
* Owl About Inferencing QR Task Cards - set four
* Owl About Inferencing QR Task Cards - set five
* Text Features - task cards for scoot or review with or without QR codes
* Sequencing - task cards for scoot or review with or without QR codes
* Author's Purpose - task cards for scoot or review with or without QR codes
ELA QR Bundle
* ELA QR Bundle: Character Traits, Inferencing, Text Features, Main Idea
Here are some Math
activities if you are interested:
Addition and Subtraction
* QR Scavenger Hunt addition and subtraction with and without regrouping
* First Grade Missing Addends Addition Range of 2-20: Lego Theme
* 4 digit addition task cards with and without regrouping; with or w/o QR codes
* First Grade Math Bundle
* Compare Numbers to 50
* Fractions QR word problem task cards or scoot - Tek 2.3 A-D
* First Grade measure QR codes Tek 1.7 A-D
* Second Grade Measure length QR word problem task cards - Tek 2.9 A-E
* Money Addition Word Problems QR Code Scavenger Hunt
* First Grade money center tek 1.4
* Multiplication QR task cards missing factors - commutative property
* Multiplication QR codes Scavenger Hunt one digit times two digit number
* Single Digit times Double Digit Multiplication QR code Scavenger Hunt
* Third Grade Math Tek 3.4d and 3.4e
One More One Less, and or Ten More Ten Less
* 1 more, 1 less, 10 more, 10 less to 120 - self checking QR code task cards
* 1 more, 1less to 20 Kindergarten Tek 2f
* Turkey Trouble 1 more, 1less to 20
* Turkey Trouble 1 more, 1 less to 120
Personal Financial Literacy
* Personal Financial Literacy QR Task Cards Tek 2.11A-C
* Personal Financial Literacy QR Task Cards Tek 1.9 A-D
* Personal Financial Literacy QR Task Cards Tek 2.11 D-F
* Third Grade Personal Financial Literacy Teks 3.9 a-f
* Personal Financial Literacy Vocabulary QR
* Third Grade Place Value Teks 3.2 A-D
* Second Grade Place Value Teks 2.2 A-F
* First Grade Place Value Teks 1.2 A-C
* First Grade Place Value Safari Teks 1.2 B 32 cards
* Place value task cards Base Ten Units to 1,200 with QR and matching cards
* Place value task cards Base Ten Units to 1,200 with optional matching cards
* First Grade - Skip Count to 120 Task Cards and Posters
Solve Word Problems
* Solve word problems within 20 QR task cards - Tek 1.3B or CC 1.OAB.3
* Multiple Math Skills Word Problems QR Task Cards for Scoot - Math Center (Owls)
* Graphs and T-Charts word problems - TEK 1.8a-c CC MD4 - with or w/o QR codes
* Strategies to Solve within 20 - TEK 1.3e,f CC 0A.6 - with or w/o QR codes
STAAR Review NEW TEKS
* Third Grade NEW TEKS STAAR Review
* Clocks Time to Minute - 32 QR code Task Cards
* Task Cards - Time to hour and half hour - self checking QR codes
* Task Cards - Arrays to 10 x 10 with or without QR: optional matching cards included
Here are some fun Digital Papers
to dress up your worksheets or powerpoint presentations :)
* 16 Fun Film and Camera Digital Backgrounds
* 16 fun Digital Backgrounds
And please feel free to click the green star under my name to follow me and receive notifications of new products!
TpT credits are points which can be applied to future purchases to save you money.
To earn credits: After you make a purchase, rate and comment fairly on the product page of your purchased item. You need to do both to earn your credits. But you don't have to rate and comment right away. You can do so after you've had a chance to use the product. Just return to the product page when you're logged in to TpT.
For every dollar you spend on TpT, you'll earn 1 credit—and we'll round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 20 credits you earn equals $1 to apply toward future TpT purchases.
To redeem credits: Once you've earned at least 20 credits, you'll see the option to apply credits at checkout.