This is a fun activity to use with your New Year's Resolution lesson plan!
All your students need to do is color, cut, and paste.
Page 1: Setting My Goal for 2017 Writing Worksheet
- This worksheet helps students with their goal planning.
- What is your New Year's goal?
- What actions will you take to achieve your goal?
- What can you do if you encounter any problems while trying to reach your goal?
- Create a list of people who can help you achieve your goal.
Page 2: Door Hanger
- This activity incorporates writing, art (coloring/drawing), & motor skills (cut/paste).
- Provides a cute reminder about achieving their goal when placed on their door handle at home.
To create the door hanger, cut out on the solid line then fold in half on the dashed line. Adhere both sides together using glue.
Worksheets are black/white
Prints out on 2 - 8.5" x 11" papers
Created by Live2Love
Graphics by Melonheadz