Decorations with a purpose!
This set will ensure continuity in your classroom management visuals as well as provide students with anchors of behavior expectations. Please click on the Preview File to get a detailed look at the pages in this decor set.
This set includes:
- Table numbers in two different sizes 1-7. Each number is themed after a different Dr. Seuss favorite. The large and small sizes allow you to label different things around the room with table or station numbers
- Class rules posters inspired by the lessons in Dr. Seuss books (a great way to introduce a rule- with a book!)
- Dr. Seuss quote posters. These posters have some of the most loved quotes from the books on the rules poster
- A "Give me 5" poster to promote behavior expectations
- Classroom sign language cards that can be posted to remind students to use silent signals in the classroom. Cards include signals for both teachers and students to use.
Materials feature colors and inspiration from the following books:
1) The Cat in the Hat
2) The Lorax
3) Horton Hears a Who
4) Oh the Places You'll Go
5) Green Eggs and Ham
6) The Sneeches
Each poster is meant to be printed on an 8x10 piece of paper or card stock. Colors print in beautiful bright colors, even on a home printer.