This quick, easy and super-fun packet, is filled with a variety of interesting activities to help practice the at family of words.
- "Great resources - lots included in pack. Loved the hat in the cat slider."
- "A nice variety of activities to go along with Dr. Seuss week."
- "Very fun resource!” “Lots of things to do. The kids loved the hat."
To tie things in with my March is Reading Month activities, I designed some things with a Seuss hat.
* An at word family poster.
* A “My Cat Pat” emergent reader flip booklet with a full-color teacher’s edition.
* A set of “Pat the Cat” pocket chart cards
*An at family, “Cat in the Hat” slider craftivity, featuring 16 words.
* A “My Itty Bitty Book Of at Family Words” booklet.
* Picture and word cards to use as an independent center.
* You can also use the cards for a Memory Match or “I Have; Who Has?” game.
* Black and white “Trace, Write & Color” puzzle cards, with a matching set in full color for a center activity.
- "These were very fun to make. My kiddos really enjoyed them."
- "Loved doing this activity. Was very cute and great learning."
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, hoping your kiddos enjoy these activities as much as mine do!
Don’t forget that all of my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.