Come "prowl for a vowel" with the cat.
This can be Seuss's "Cat in the Hat", or color him blue for you know who...
Either way, I know your kiddos will enjoy these super-fun vowel, "word work" activities.
I'm celebrating Seuss by pricing this packet at $4.95 instead of $5.95.
Check out the PREVIEW to see lots of the goodies.
* 2, "We are on the prowl for a vowel” posters
* Vowel song-poster to the tune of BINGO, with matching AEIOU letter cards
* 4 vowel worksheets
* A “tally time” listening & following directions activity
* 3 options for a “Popsicle stick “long or short” puppet pal.
* 3 options for “long or short” vowel “header” cards to put in sorting cups
* 60 mini word cards for sorting
* 2 sorting mats
* 10, alphabetical lists of long and short vowel words
* 2, “I’m On The Vowel Prowl” word journals, with 10 pages. (2-on-a-page patterns to conserve paper.
I'm Diane from Teach With Me, hoping your students enjoy prowling for vowels.
The "Vowels & Villains" is my number one product!